Morning,
When we use Links Hierarchy we see links, but if we are in the Agile I get an error : Exception: Object doesn't support property or method getDate and lists the resource:
http://ourjiraserver/en_US.../downloads/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid/batch.js
line: 6572
Anybody know why that is occuring and what is the fix?
What version of Agile and browser is causing the problem?
We are using Jira 6.0.8. We do not see the issue with Chrome. It just appears with ie. We have users with ie 9 and ie10 for now.
Note I need another license for our test jira server, which I tried to get but it notices I have one already for our development server. The reason I want the license also for test is because it is using Jira 6.1.7 and JIRA Agile 6.3.7; whereas, our development Jira is using Jira 6.0.8 and Agile 6.3.7.
Note that the issue also existed with JIRA Agile 6.3.2.1, and we updated Jira Agile to 6.3.7 to see if that would help, but it did not. This looks like an ie issue.
I've just tested it (JIRA: 6.0.8, Agile: 6.3.7, Links Hierarchy: 3.4.0, IE: 9 & 10, Windows: 8) without any problem. (!?).
Are you using other plugins?
We use other plugins (DVCS Connector, Bamboo is enabled and used). Note that the issue seems to occur in an Agile board.
Thanks for the feedback. Those add-ons should not have any impact.
I've recorded the test session in a gif and it seems working nicely...(!?)
What did you use to record this session? Maybe I can get the users to make the same to show you what they see if I can have them make the same.
Sounds great, but not something I would be able to get here. Due to the snow days we just had, I have not had a chance to talk to the users to help look at this. They are all catching up on things today, so I probably will not get time with them to look at this today. I want to do a deskstop share and have them show me a little slower what they do so I can repeat it myself. Then, I could look at some kind of recording option. How do you attach things to these comments?
The test session repducing it:
Please, upgrade to the new 3.4.1 version, it should fix all the IE issues on Agile. Does it solve your problem?
The license expired! Do you have a way to extend it?
Please see my previous note on how the 2nd issue still does not work on ie9.
Sorry, I missed it from my email. Thanks for the accurate instructions, I've been able to reproduce it!. I will wait for your feedback about the issue 1 (red box) and then I'll fix this too.
The Links Hierachy tab bug has been fixed in the 3.4.2 version.
Does it work for you?
Thank you! The user who has ie9 stations has not come in yet this morning. Once she is in, I will have her try it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.