Hi,
I am the project admin. Yet I dont see the option to add issue types or workflow
Hi @Jaya and welcome to the community,
On CMP projects only jira admin (and above) can add issue types and create new workflows to associate them with the issue types. On TMP projects you if you are the admin, you can add them yourself. Are you on a CMP or TMP project? Look inside the project on the bottom left corner: Does it say Company Managed Project of Team Manage Project?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- thank you for helping me!Sorry I am not able to find whether it is CMP or TMP.I tried looking for it at the bottom of the project setting page
Yup, it's normal because you are using a server version of Jira and not the cloud one
So, in that case you have to find a jira admin to add new issue types and create new workflows. Can you check please if you can see on the top right corner a cog wheel? If yes, and you click it, can you see an option "Issues"?
I don't see issues option
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.