I've setup our Zendesk to create an Incident and Alert in Opsgenie from a new Ticket in Zendesk however I cannot see how I can get any new comments from the Zendesk ticket to flow into the Opsgenie Incident.
Ideally I'd be looking to get the comment from Zendesk ticket added to either the Latest_comment field on the Opsgenie Incident or the Add Entry field. The support page (https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-zendesk/) states this: For example, add a note to Opsgenie alert/incident, when a public reply is added to the ticket in Zendesk. In order to do this, define "If a public reply is added to the ticket in Zendesk, a note is added to the alert in Opsgenie". mapping in "Zendesk -> Opsgenie" Update Section.
However when I look at the integration on Opsgenie there is no option from Zendesk to Opsgenie on the opsgenie side to add a note. There is only an option for a Zendesk Ticket when internal note added to reopen/close/resolve the opsgenie ticket.
I did see the option on the Alert for this however i'm specifically looking for this to be done on the Incident.