Runing confluence 3.5.16
I am trying to remove existing trusted applications after upgrading from 2.10.x. Receive this message Failed to delete orphaned trust certificate: Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 2
I followed the knowledgebase https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=158107208.
Ran the command on the database SELECT * FROM KEYSTORE;
Received the output.
123011073 jira:4494498 public RSA
124551169 jira:4494498 public RSA
151846913 confluence:1995330 public RSA
151846914 confluence:1995330 private RSA
I can remove the confluence records but cannot remove the jira records
I tried delete command on the database DELETE FROM keystore WHERE alias LIKE '%jira%'
But received this error message
Error starting at line 4 in command:
DELETE FROM keystore WHERE alias LIKE '%jira%'
Error report:
SQL Error: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (CONFL_OWNER.FKDDB119CA9C85ADB1) violated - child record found
02292. 00000 - "integrity constraint (%s.%s) violated - child record found"
*Cause: attempted to delete a parent key value that had a foreign
dependency.
*Action: delete dependencies first then parent or disable constraint.
Does anybody have a solution removing the existing trutsted application.
I need to removed them as they conflicting when I am trying to created new trusted relationship with jira.
If anybody could provide any assistance would be greatly appreicated
Thanks
Regards
Jaime