Hi All!
I'll start off with some info on our Service Desk setup. This SD is used for an organization, that has several teams with their own project spaces mapped to the portal. Automation has been setup to clone SD tickets to the respective request-owner spaces, as well as to keep the statuses and comments in sync between the linked tickets. We also work with partner teams who don't have Jira licenses, and rely on the license free benefit of the SD.
Copying attachments upon submission works just fine with under a cloning automation rule. The problem I'm facing is with an attachment sync rule, after the two linked tickets have been created. When using the front end customer view of the SD ticket, when a customer adds a file via the attachment button, it only adds the file to the back end service desk ticket, and does not copy the file to the linked ticket. The weird thing is, if I add an attachment on the back end service desk ticket directly, as a developer, the attachments sync just fine. Not sure what I'm missing.

