I have a select list of type Location for which i need to add around 40 values. Can u tell me a best way to add the values.
I'd do it with a quick Jelly script probably. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Tags
For 40 values, it is easier to type them in because you will have to do it somewhere even with a script
Watch the olympic highlights in a gadget nearby, to ease the pain!
Very true, I wouldn't bother scripting anything for less than 50 items, it's probably quicker to type.
(As for the Olympics, noooooooo. But I work for a broadcaster at the moment...)
Can any one give me an example of jelly script for adding value to custom field i tried but getting error AddCustomFieldValue must be inside a CreateIssue or a TransitionWorkflow tag
Er, this is a little unclear. Could you tell us whether you are
1) Trying to add values to the select list options
2) Trying to add values to the customfield on a set of issues
Nic, would you be so kind and share your script .. especially the portion where you set the custom field value via jelly .. this would be awesome ..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.