After upgrade confluence to 5.1, I could not edit the diagramly.
When I double click the diagramly block, it will show: "Save the page to edit Diagramly diagram".
You do need to save the page first, as the comment suggests.
Diagramly, I'm looking at the info about your plugin in Marketplace.
While I can follow the link to the demo, which is excellent, I can't access your website from the links on that page.
Can you check those please? Cheers
Sorry, access what web site?
If you go here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly
there are two links:
Vendor Homepage
and the Visit Vendor Site button.
Neither took me to the website. The homepage one took me to the demo site though.
Ah, OK. I've changed one to link to jgraph.com, which is our company page. We don't have a page specific to this plugin. I don't suppose I'd be able to grab you for 10 minutes on the phone? I suspect you're expecting to find certain things on such a plugin page, I'd really appreciate finding out what that is.
Thanks, but I wanted to send the info and links to some colleagues who might be interested in the software, but I didn't want them finding a broken link and getting a negative impression from that. All I was looking for was info on the plugin and some screen shots, it's excellent that there's a working demo, I think that's more than enough for now. Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.