I'm using the "List Alerts" API endpoint, as documented here: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/alert-api#list-alerts, but I'm not able to return the data that's on the `details` property of the alert. If I request *each* alert individually by their ID, I get that field. Is there any way to get the details returned in the list?
Hi @Matt Sadauckas ,
The Alerts tab does have the option to query on detailsPair - which might be what you need. For example:
So if I were to use a List Alert API on that query above, my URL would be something like:
https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts?query=detailsPair(Priority:Critical)
I typically use a site like URL Encoder to help!
Hmm, that make sense, but I'm not trying to query by some content in the details, I'm trying to get the details section to show up with the list of alerts when I query from the API
That is not possible at this time. The Details field (and some others) only return when you run a GET on a specific alert.
Alas! Thanks for the reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.