I have a Insight custom field "Product DEV" set up in a project screen. I need to configure it so that it returns products according to the country of Insight custom field "Company(SUPP)" (customfield_13313) value of issue. I have a "Prices with serial track" (Id=442) object type with an attribute called "Country". Country can be as an example "Finland" or "Norway" etc.
So, when the user is creating a new issue, he will choose a company from Insight custom field "Company(SUPP)" (which has a Country associated to it). He will then click on Product DEV dropdown menu and that should only show products that belong to the country of the previously selected Company(SUPP).
Here is my configuration for: Product DEV (customfield_13602):
- Object Schema: MyProject
- Filter Scope (IQL): objectType in objectTypeAndChildren(442)
- Filter Issue Scope (IQL): "Country"."Name" = ${Company(SUPP).Country}
- Filter Assign Scope (IQL): Not configured
- Make Filter Assign Strict: false
I have tried these filter issue scopes, such as:
- "Country"."Name" = ${Company(SUPP).Country}
- "Country"."Name" = ${customfield_13313.Country}
- "Country"."Name" IN (${customfield_13313.Country${0}})
The result of any of these is that in issue creation Product DEV tells me there are no matches. What might cause the filter to not work?