Our company is currently in the market for a tool for our project managers to help gather requirements, prioritize, and plan work. Normally they can come to me and I can help them string together something but with Jira Product Discovery I am just not as accustomed to it or familiar with their use case so I am having trouble facilitating answers to their questions. Is there the potential to setup a demo/interview with Atlassian to discuss the product and how it might fit our use case?
We have a solution partner but they haven't been able to find anyone internally it looks like who knows Product Discovery that they have gotten back to us and I am on a bit of a ticking clock. We are trialing some software solutions in the next few weeks that starts taking the source of truth into other products out of Jira which kills visibility behind expensive paywalls and fragmenting the ecosystem when I think Product Discovery (or a combination there of with other products) can probably do whatever they are looking for.