Hi there,
Great o be on Trello - I am just having a very frustrating introduction to the calendar power up.
I added it successfully - no problem - a week or so ago when I started using Trello. All good - synched with my google calendar perfectly - very happy.
Then it stopped synching - nothing.
So I removed it all and started again - now nothing at all is happening!
I have watched a few dedicated you tube videos - all giving the same instructions - all of which I have followed - and still nothing.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times - nothing.
Its getting very frustrating as I've spent several hours trying to fix it already.
I fell like I must just not be clicking a button somewhere or something. Why did it work perfectly and easily to start with - then stop working - then not work at all?
It has been suggested that google can take a few days to find the synch - is that really the case? Again, puzzled as to why it worked instantly the first time I used it.
Any advice greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Anna