HI ALL,
I am searched to create JQL to search for incidnets with closed/resolved linked changes for example.
Any Ideas
BR,
Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha
I’m Maurício, a support engineer at Digital Toucan and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using JQL of Jira, you’ll not be able to do it.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to find all your incidnet that have closed or resolved issues linked
issue in linkedIssuesOfQuery("status in (Resolved, Closed)") and type = incidnet
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!Best regards,Maurício
There are add-ons in the marketplace to extend current functionalities.
Ex; Script Runner (paid) has "issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf" function which meets your requirements.
@Tansu Akdeniz unfortunlty i don't have it
is there any built in funcition doing the same or any other work around
As far as I know, there is no built-in solution.
Iam using datacenter Viserion and this functions not there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.