Hi,
I want to export multiple dashboards to excel, is there a plugin for that?
Thanks,
You can export dashboards or a list of gadgets to PDF using JIRA PDF View Plugin version 3.5.0 or newer.
By modifying the export template (trivial) you can export multiple dashboards identified by their numerical IDs to the same document.See the Customizing what dashboards and gadgets to export section in this page: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/documentation/dashboards
Here is a sample (original PDF):
Hey,
have you searched the forum or at least checked Google ("jira export dashboard"...) before you asked that question?:-)
Check those questions:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/97302/can-we-export-the-dashboard-results-to-excel-in-jira-4-4-5
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/82361/jira-dashbaord-export
Cheers Christian
In Firefox 37, I
This results in a nice clean import, cleaner than a copy + paste.
Its a late reply but I thought it may be helpful for some one..(this try is for chrome only)
Here are few steps I tried in chrome browser.
With these steps, I created a pdf for my needs....but just play around and see it can be helpful. These steps are only for 2 column layout.
I also needed to export my dashboard into a PDF. I checked for plugins and gadgets to export from our Jira cloud dashboard but couldn't find anything. Tools exist if you have your own JIRA server but we are using the cloud based version.
I used a Chrome extension called "Full Page Screen Capture" which output our dashboard contents to a png file. I then used GIMP to open the png and export to PDF.
In Chrome, right-click and select 'print...'. Next to 'destination' click 'change' and select 'Save as PDF'. The 'paper size' option will appear. Select 'A2'. Change 'layout' to 'Landscape'. If you're working with a different browser, I don't think the 'Save as PDF' option is available. Select 'Adobe PDF' as the printer instead, then try to change the paper size somehow. I was able to do it in Edge, but I couldn't do it in Internet Explorer because it didn't seem to give me 'A2' as an option (only A3). Changing the scale to 70% or so may also help. Good luck.
Does your tool work for JIRA Cloud ?
(Not yet, but it's going to change!)
Update: Better PDF Exporter is now available for Jira Cloud!
Thanks for your recommendation. It works very well!
Thanks for your suggestion. But it does not allows me to print out the full page of the dashboard.
I've tried two options below, both are working very well.
a) Install Chrome extension free app called "Full Page Screen Capture". It will capture the full page of your dashboard and save it to PDF file.
b) Open Jira via Firefox (version 76). Right click on the website and select "Take a screenshot". It allows you to take the screenshot for the entire page or a snapshot of the screen.
Hi ,
I want to export Dashboard into Excel ?
I can see https://midori-global.com/products/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira/cloud/documentation/dashboards it is PDF exporter !
can any one suggest export dashboard into Excel plugin?
Thanks& Regards!
Priyanka!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.