My board user has downloaded Booklet by Vince but the button doesn't seem to work.
Other users are able to use it with no issue.
We tried to disable and re-enable nothing works.
Can anyone help?
Hi @Mei Leng - I recommend reaching out to the Power-Up's support team for assistance. You can find them at hello@vince.run
Hi Alex, i tried to contact them but there is no reply from them. hence trying to get some help from here if anyone encountered this issue and how to fix it.
Hey @Mei Leng - hmm, I've had another report in the last few days that someone couldn't reach out to this support team. I'm escalating this to our partnerships team to see if they can intervene on your behalf.
Hey @Mei Leng - thanks for your patience while I escalated this! Unfortunately our partnerships team was also unable to get in touch with the Power-Up developer, so we have moderated their Power-Ups. What this means is that these Power-Ups are no longer available to be installed on boards, but they will remain enabled on boards you have them enabled on. However, if you're experiencing issues, I highly recommend disabling the Power-Up and finding another that suits your needs. Sorry that I don't have a better resolution for you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.