Hi,
Is ‘Commit checker for Jira issues’ app (Bitbucket Server - Jira integration - Commit Checker) available to ‘Bitbucket Server’ license or only to ‘Data Center’ license?
Bitbucket version: 8.2.4
According to this URL, I was expected to have 'Jira issues' configuration option under Repository settings Workflow, but there is no 'Jira issues' option.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver082/commit-checker-for-jira-issues-1141978929.html
Could you please advise?
Galit
The topmost part of the page you linked clearly says:
This feature is available with a Bitbucket Data Center license.
I saw this part, I've asked because this feature by default is installed and enabled.
Is there any way to activated it at the server version?
If not, is there other available feature which can give the same capabilities at the server release?
There is this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214430/better-commit-policy-for-bitbucket?hosting=server&tab=overview
It allow defining commit policies on the Jira-side then validating those in the Bitbucket-side, even before creating commits. It is much more powerful than the built-in feature, and it works on Server, too.
Will try it,
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.