I made a user group that was typed wrongly. So please delete the below group.
홰외DC_NW_POP
Hi Brian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will need to contact someone in your organization who has Site Administrator permissions to delete the group.
But if you created it, you should be able to delete it.
Hi, John. I created this but I can't delete it. I can't find any function for deleting. And I don't know the admin who is in charge of our company.
How did you create it? What were the steps?
To get to the area to manage groups, click on Settings (the cog icon) then choose User Management.
Then click on Groups. Click on the group name and then click the Delete group button on the upper right.
I just clicked "add group" in Group Management
and put the group name which was a typo. And I clicked the cog icon just before as you said, but I can't find "User Management". I can see only "JIRA ADMINISTRATION" and "projects". I also can't click "JIRA ADMINISTRATION". So I was puzzled.
I can't understand why this password reset is difficult till now. The process should be shortened than now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.