Hello! I'm trying to dynamically calculate the minimum start date and maximum due dates for certain issues in a subtree. I've tried the following formulas and not received the expected minimum or maximum values. Could you please advise what I'm doing wrong? In the below screenshot:

I've created three columns:
1) The first called "Eng Execution Start," which should show the minimum start date of certain epics not part of the ABC Jira project (using JQL to filter):
MIN{IF(JQL {issueType="Epic" AND project!=ABC},format_datetime(startDate, "dd/MMM/yyyy"))}This should show the earliest date from the Start Dates in the purple box in the "Eng Execution Start" column of the red box. However, you can see from the screenshot, it displays one of the values from Start Date, just not the minimum one. (The epics in the purple box are part of the DEF project, not the ABC project.)
2) The second called, "Eng Execution End," which should show the maximum due date of certain epics which are part of the DEF Jira project (decided not to use JQL to filter, for the sake of trying everything I could to get it to find the right one):
IF(itemtype = 'issue', MAX#SUBTREE{IF(issuetype = "Epic" AND key.filter($.match("*DEF*")),format_datetime(duedate, "dd/MMM/yyyy"))})This should show the latest date from the Due Dates in the purple box in the "Eng Execution End" column of the red box. However, it displays one of the values from Due Date, just not the maximum one. (Those epics are part of the DEF project.)
3) Lastly, "Final Reqts / Designs" should show the maximum end date of certain tasks with "Product Requirements" in the Summary:
IF(itemtype = 'issue', MAX#SUBTREE{IF(issuetype = "Task" AND summary.filter($.match("*Product Requirements*")),format_datetime(duedate, "dd/MMM/yyyy"))}) ...which actually works as expected as you can see from the green box, but there's only one date to choose from in a given subtree.