Hi everyone,
My organization recently transitioned to JIRA Align, so I'm slowly learning how to best navigate the tool. In doing so, I've noticed that the search feature and filters available seem to be quite limited. My primary example revolves around the search feature in the Value Stream -> Portfolio Epic page.

The Search feature seems to only pick up on text within certain fields, and the "Apply Filters" options are limited (ie user can't filter based on all of the fields available in the epic). In particular, I was trying to search for epics with a specific "Process Step" (which can be achieved by the "Apply Filters" option) and a specific "Target Completion Date" (which I can't figure out how to search for), see screen shot below.

Is there a way that this can be done? I've tried referencing the community posts as well as help literature, but could not see to find anything that worked. I thought I may be on to something when I came across the JQL search information for JIRA, but it does not look like JIRA Align search has this functionality.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.