I have set some background colors on cells in a table. I inserted a new column and these cell colors were duplicatd in the new column. How do you remove a background cell color. I have set the the "set cell color" to none and it still does not remove the color. Using page edit in Confluence 5.5.2
Maybe add the style attribute?
style="background-color: #HEXCODE;"
Probably replied too fast. This is for dev. If you are talking about Confluence editor, this doesn't apply!!
I am still waiting for a solution. As you know, your response was not relevant.
Any updates on this?
It sounds like it's bugged out. Can you copy the table to another Confluence page and confirm that the issue happens over there?
It's October, 2016, and the problem still exists
I had the same problem -- I just manually recreate the those cells and paste the contents from the colored ones and then delete the colored ones. --- works if you don't have a lot cells to handle.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.