I need them to make my own localization.any suggestion ?
Hey @Ali ,
I'm not quite sure what you are talking about ("Keys")? Could you perhaps provide some more information on this? If you are referring to the jira server ID, then here is some documentation to help you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/finding-your-server-id-938847652.html#:~:text=From%20the%20top%20navigation%20bar,Info%20section%20of%20the%20page.
Kind Regards,
Ashley Hudson
hello @Ashley Hudson ,Thank you for sharing, however what I meant by "keys" was that I want to add a new language to my own instance.("keys") are variables or labels of any kind, such as the title or summary or a button label, and I need to access them by obtaining their keys.for example to access text label I should write:
com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.bitbucket.fetchData.projects.imported= Storage spaces are imported
"com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.bitbucket.fetchData.projects.imported" is a key that I mentioned before.I want to get all Jira server keys to do my task.did you get my point ?Best Regards,Jessica
Ah okay I understand! So you want to grab the "id's" of the default fields such as summary or a label? So the workaround OOTB to find this is to navigate to jira administration -> issues and either select custom fields or system fields. For the field you want to find the unique key of, select the actions (3 little dots) and configure. In the URL you will be able to see the field value!
For the default fields, those fields do not have a numeric ID but a special naming convention. The easiest option from what I read is to query the API using:
{Jira base URL}/rest/api/3/field
I hope this helps
Hello @Ashley Hudson ,that's what I intended Please see the image below. I want to be able to alter the labels. These labels are in English, and I need to convert them to Arabic so that I may access them using their keys.Where might I get these keys?Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.