Hello Support,
We have tried to upgrade directly to the latest version of Confluence 8.
and got the error
~~~
confluence + Database: The database collation 'utf8_bin' is not supported by Confluence. You need to use 'utf8mb4_bin'.
So updated the database charset and collation and then tried to upgrade confluence but got the error:
Exception in thread "I/O dispatcher 2" Exception in thread "I/O dispatcher 1" Exception in thread "I/O dispatcher 5" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Exception in thread "Navlink Plugin Executor:thread-1" java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.signal(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$DelayedWorkQueue.take(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.getTask(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Exception in thread "I/O dispatcher 6" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Exception in thread "I/O dispatcher 8" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.base/java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.iterator(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.validate(BaseIOReactor.java:210)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor.java:280)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(BaseIOReactor.java:104)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:591)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
~~~
Could you please have a check into this and let us know the work around for this.