How can I find macros with fixed block like this:
Hi,
Do you mean you want to "freeze" the content of the panel? "Freeze" is one way people talk about what I think this is about, but "float" is another.
Either way, I think you mean you want to put a panel on your page that stays in place when you scroll down. Like the main menu bar in Community does not vanish when you start scrolling down a longer post. Is that right?
If it is, then I am afraid there is nothing in Confluence that does that.
On Server though, you may be able to create a user macro, or amend the css/html in the heading/footer of the space to enable it. I am unsure because I do not know HTML well enough to say. You might need an app to do it.
Hi @lyudmyla_kazak
Maybe you can take a look on Panel Macro or Navigation Macro
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/panel-macro-51872380.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/navigation-map-macro-145242.html
thanks, very much! but these blocks are mooving. Block, like my example, stay this my scrole.
hi! yes, thats is what i am looking for. thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.