Anyone knows how to fix broken issue links after migration of Jira Software to cloud?
I am testing migration one of our Jira Software instances to cloud. After migration and after recreating application links to Jira ServiceManagement and another Jira Software instance, I experience that links only works one-way. From the migrated Jira Software they work fine, but from ServiceManagement and the other Jira Software they are broken.
I guess it is because the Jira Software that has been migrated to cloud has got some sort of new ID, and therefore ServiceManagement and the other Jira Software does not "know" that the cloud instance has replaced the server instance.
Atlassian support is referring to some generic processes that is not specific enough for me to fix the issue:
- You can recreate them using REST APIs as mentioned here group issue links
- Or you can use the CSV import method to just import the links after the issues were migrated.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Best Regards
Bo