This seems like a very basic, fundamental question and I've googled and looked through online doc but am having no luck with this so far.
I'm writing a groovy script using some classes that access the Insight API written by Peter-Dave Sheehan (which are quite useful, thank you Peter-Dave). What I need is a list of keys for the object types populated in a given schema.
I'm fairly new to Insight so my vocabulary may not be exactly correct so I'll try to describe it. Let's say I have an Insight Object Schema called "Divisions" that defines an Object Type named "Department", each with an attribute named "Office". We then create 3 Departments and fill out their Office attribute. The hierarchy might look like this (please forgive my primitive formatting since this text editor tool is limited):
Example Object Schema
Object Schema: Divisions
-----> Object Type: Department
------> Attribute: Office
So, the Divisions object schema contains an object type named Department with an attribute called Office.
Example Object Types
Object Schema: Divisions
-----> Facilities
------> Office 123
-----> Marketing
------> Office 561
-----> Human Resources
------> Office 35
So, there are 3 Departments (Facilities, Marketing, Human Resources), each with an associated office attribute (Office 123, Office 561, Office35).
I need an IQL/AQL statement that returns a list of all the Department keys that have been added to the Divisions Object Schema (I ultimately be using the result to create JSON for a REST Endpoint) but I can't figure out how.
Later I will need to grab the attribute values for each of these Departments as well.
Thanks in advance!