Hi,
I'm totally new to Jira administration, so please forgive me if I'm asking "silly" questions. ;-)
Here is my first one:
In a custom screen, I want to make the jira-users to enter several person's names that are contact person for a certain subject. These persons are most likely not in the Jira-user-database.For this reason I can't make user of a "user-picker" field type.
Every person must be entered with name, phone, e-mail. I was thinking of a form-like construction like
Contact: name, surname, phone, e-mail
Substitute: name, surname, phone, e-mail
Responsible: name, surname, phone, e-mail
I thought, it might be possible to combine four text-fields for each contact person. Until now, I didn't find a way to achieve this. I only see the possibility of 12 single fields. But that's not very convenient...
Am I thinking in the wrong direction? Maybe somebody has a good idea for me?
Thanks and best regards.
Torsten