Can anyone help me: determine if:
What do you mean by "generate a velocity chart"?
You don't need to complete a sprint to see the velocity charts - they're dynamic (generated when you look at one) and always available.
Ah, I see, it's about reporting.
My instinct is to type a lecture on what Velocity is for, but I think it would be very boring, and certainly not help you. The end point of it is "why don't you just let your managers look directly at the reports?"
Jira does not have a way to export Velocity reports (or any others). It expects people who need to see a report to be able to log in and see them. Dynamically as well - it's bad at historical reporting but does a lot of good "current state" stuff.
Hi @Ramiz Ballou
Our company has the solution.
We developed a very similar solution for one of our customers and by now several companies are using our solution and the feedback is excellent.I would gladly provide you with more information if you need it.Ilan@formrally.com
Thanks,Ilan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.