In everything I have read it does not appear that you have to purchase the same number of JIRA licenses as Confluence licenses. However I have not read anything that definitively says it one way or the other. Ideally I would likely have 500 Confluence user license and a 25 JIRA user license with various plugins for each at the applicable User License. Is this possible?
Thanks
Hi Bruce,
Yes, this is possible for standalone deploys.
Best regards,Lucas Timm
Hi, does this hold true the other way around, i.e. 25 Confluence users and 500 Jira users?
Many thanks,
Richard.
Hi,
Is it working the other way as well? 500 JIRA users and only 50 Confluence users.
How it works? Is it related to active accounts only? So can I create an account for John, then delete it and create a fresh new one for someone else?
Thanks,
Jerome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.