Hi everyone,
I am the only one in my class using Jira and I want to share my roadmap with my teacher, who does not have a Jira account.
Can you please guide me on how to do this?
Many thanks for your help :-)
@Areski -
Users will need account in your Jira env to be able to access your roadmap. Otherwise, you will need to generate a screenshot as an image to share with non-account holders.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
There's an export button in the upper right.
Yes, thank you, but the roadmap is cropped. I would like to see the whole map.
Hi, I did a jpg export @Dana V_ Baldwin recommended but I find the result average
Forget what I said, it fits now. The trick is to zoom out in the browser settings and that way I have an overview.
Excellent. If my suggestion helped you, please remeber to click on Accept answer.
Best, Joseph
Hello @Areski
It looks like you were already able to move on. Just as an addition for future reference; It is also possible to embed a Jira Roadmap into a Confluence page. You could then make that page accessible for the public.
That way, users don't need a license, or access to you software instance, to be able to see the roadmap.
Just make sure that you only give the rights that you would like the users to have.
Good luck!
Thx :-) Any tutorial on "confluence" for the beginner?
@Paul Wiggers would than mean that you allow public links in confluence and for that page any embedded information would show to unlicensed users?We have tried to allow anonymous access and a user can access the page it self without a license so that we can share eg a roadmap with the rest of the organisation, but, when displaying eg a roadmap using a macro showing Jira information the user is restricted unless they, as far as it seem, have a Jira license
Jira doesn’t support sharing roadmaps with users who don’t have access by default.
However, you can use marketplace apps to enable public sharing.
One option is Released, which lets you share roadmaps easily and is free for teams of up to 10 users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.