Is there a way we can filter by Key? In JQL, the less than sign comes up as possible operator but when i use it I am getting "The issue key '2000000' for field 'key' is invalid."
Any help is appreciated!
key < TEST-15
will get you all the issues with keys TEST-1 to TEST-14. Hope that gives you an idea. You need to give a valid key after the operator.
Be sure to include the project ID in the numbers or range you specify
The following link listed out all of possible ways to search for issues in JIRA for your reference:
- http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Searching+for+Issues
Hello,
I need to is there any possible to search the issue which begins with key WEBEDI-40
Is that possible?
What you could try is search for Project = WEBEDI
This doesn't work anymore
This link is working for me. Using "project in (PCR)".
This collects all with Keys of PCR-####.
Of course not. It was all too handy.I bet there is a paid plugin to get this functionality back.
Ah, the good old times...
Got nerfed, I assume it was a genius move to make the game experience more balanced and allow for new users to level up more quickly...
Oh, this is not the WoW forum? Sorry for that, but this move to make the KEY / issuekey fields behave like... integer search? makes as much sense as what I just wrote.
Sure, now I can use key and issuekey to search for createdByEmail(), very handy , but unfortunately there are already other fields for that.
Thanks Atlassian. I will seriously press to migrate to Topdesk or our own bugzilla implementation. Our old TRAC based approach worked way better, at least I could use decent SQL to write queries that actually made sense.
@Enric Martinez That's sadly all-too-likely what will happen. :-(
key > WEBEDI-40 will give you the issues created after WEBEDI-40 like WEBEDI-41,42,43..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.