I'm interested in creating a network graph of the pages in our wiki space. This would help identify orphans and general organization. Is there an easy way to do this?
Michael, I don't know of a bundled macro for creating a network graph but the Global Reports (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Global+Reports+Macro) macro "displays a list of links to some reports about content on your site. These reports include a list of new or updated pages, orphan pages, undefined pages, and RSS feeds for new pages and blog posts."
I tried the Global Reports Macro. It shows me new or updated pages, but the other links generate a 404 - File or directory not found error. Any ideas why? Also, is there a way to restrict this report to show results from a single space?
try the space graph plugin - perhaps it fits your needs?
image2016-3-22 14:41:2.png
Hi Michael,
I actually wrote a user macro to create a network graph of all the pages in a particular space (based on incoming links to a page). I'm not sure if I want to make it public for everyone yet, so maybe if you send me an e-mail at stephendeutsch1@gmail.com I can send it to you for you to try it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.