Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know if there is a how-to guide that explains the end-to-end process to set up new components and services in both Opsgenie and Statuspage that are fed from a Uptimerobot monitoring feed?
I've successfully created the API integrations between Opsgenie and StatusPage with Uptimerobot. However, I'm struggling when configuring individual monitors within Uptimerobot with individual services and components within Opsgenie and StatusPage.
I was expecting there to be a way to do the following:
- Monitor X in Uptimerobot monitors website www.xyz.com
- When an alert fires in Uptimerobot for monitor X, an alert is created in Opsmanager automatically linked to service "X."
- Additionally, an incident is created in StatusPage, and this is also linked automatically to component "X", and its status is automatically updated to "Major Outage" (and its downtime metrics are also automatically updated)
Currently, I am getting an alert in Opsmanager and an incident in Statuspage, but they are not linked to a service or component (respectively).
How do I configure the incoming alert from Uptimerobot so that service and component assignment is automatic?
Thanks,
Leigh.