Hi, I found this thread from 2020 and it still seems this function is coming soon?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-questions/Can-objectives-be-imported-into-Jira-Align/qaq-p/1431802#U2245473
Does anyone know when/if this is coming???
Hi @Jason Leeming ,
Per the Help Center article More actions for objectives, it is still currently disabled.
That functionality has been disabled due to work on the new OKR functionalities.
As a workaround, however, you can use APIv2 to create Objectives programmatically.
I think we want the simplicity of importing the csv file as most users/personas can handle those directions, not many are savvy to know how to use the APIs. We are also interested in when this will be turned on.
Thank you for the feedback, @Anthony Smidl
I'll bring your comment to the Product Management team.
As for timelines, you may wanna check this page for Jira Align roadmap.
@Rodrigo Cortez Thank you, I'd be happy to share other top feedbacks I've seen the past few years in the tool. Do you have any focus groups your Product Management team leverages to help with your backlog refinement?
This is also a big problem for us we need to bulk update a number of Objectives (1000).
At the moment our teams are needing to do this manually.
API is not something a normal user can use to make an update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.