We are currently investigating Atlas as a tool to track project goals against delivery. I would like to know if we can allow external stakeholders (outside the company) access to view any Atlas project or status updates?
Hi @James Moir - apologies for the delayed response!
Currently Atlas projects and goals are shared internally with the organization. However if they are in a Slack channel that is connected to a project/goal, they will see the relevant updates in there, but won't be able to open in Atlas if they click through.
Could you share how/why you'd like to share these with external stakeholders so we can look into this?
Thanks, Daniella
Hi @Daniella Latham thanks very much for getting back to me and letting me know.
This was a more general question in relation to how we could share Atlas updates, and if Atlas supported guest / external access similar to Jira.
We don't use Slack to communicate, though I'm happy to use Atlas to share updates internally and send any external updates via emails or an update presentation.
Thanks for the advice and getting back to me
Thanks @James Moir, this is good feedback! Could you let me know why guest access would be be useful/valuable for you, so I can share this back with the team?
Hi @Daniella Latham with the projects I am responsible for I have a diverse range of stakeholders, many of which are consultants or do not directly work for our organization.
Sharing Atlas updates direct with all my stakeholders would be useful, and the ability to control what get shared to each external user group would also be a good feature.
Like James, our projects can have internal and external stakeholders. Often the external stakeholders are clients who are funding the project. I am evaluating Atlas to see how useful it may be for clients who are users within our Jira instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.