Hi
When I open the Link dialog (ctrl+k), search for a page and select an existing confluence page, the dialog hangs. It cannot render the breadcrumb. This is repeatable and occurs every time with certain pages, not with others.
I cannot determine which pages produce the problem. First, I thought it was only pages with special characters in the title. But that is not the problem. Then I thought it was pages with restrictions. But also there, the pattern is not consistent.
There are no errors generated in the log and the browser devtools do not show any error.
I'm stuck and don't know where to look.
I have one other strange behaviour since I upgraded to v7.13: every time I @mention someone Confluence adds a garbage character "Â" after the mention. I have no other issues on the site. Maybe there's a clue?
Any idea where to look next?
Running Confluence v7.13.7 on a Windows VM with Postgres 9.6
Many thanks for a quick answer, since this is very annoying for our users.