Hi folks,
New to administering Jira, we lost our Jira admin recently and I'm trying to fill in the gap so forgive me if I'm a bit slow.
Our issue is, if someone places a new ticket, we (IT) get an email notification and the user get the confirmation email back. The user doesn't get any email updates to the ticket once it has been placed. They do get updates for changes from in progress to closed.
I've followed a few of the KB articles and checked the mail queue, all was clear there. Our spam filter isn't grabbing it. I can send outgoing test emails in the Jira admin.
All the health checks passed except for this:
What does this check do?
Checks the status of your application links and reports back any errors.
Result
The health check was unable to complete within the timeout of 20000ms.
Thank you for any guidance!