Is there any way to set up consolidated email notification in JIRA like one mail per day or one mail for one issue
Yes, I'd like to know as well. My email box is getting flooded with 50 emails a day sometimes. I thought there was a JIRA Subscribe according to the blog, but I can't seem to find it. It would be nice to just get one email per day with all the changes that have happened in the last 24 hours.
Hi,
As far as I can remember, there is no way to achieve this on the notification scheme, however, you can customise your notification scheme to reduce the amount of notifications that will be sent, eg: remove the update notifications, and keep only the create, issue assigneed, or the notifications that you believe is important, and remove the ones that is flooding the users mail box.
Also, you can create daily notifications in a filter subsctiprion, but not in the notification scheme.
Please, see the documentations below for more information:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email
This looks to be a required feature. to consolidate couple of jira and send to all assignees and copy their managers to follow up or prioritize/keep-informed on those. Any plans of getting this feature ?
Not an answer, but I want to also say that I want this. I don't want to disable any of the things that I get notified on, but if someone comments, reassigns and makes any other changes, I get emails for each thing. There should be a delay until 3-5 minutes after the final change is made, then an email is sent out with a summary of the changes. Because I don't want to suggest re-introducing a Save button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.