Could someone please help me to GET the JSON of a jira release ( I need all the keys of the jira issues in that release).
I was able to retrieve the JSON of an issue by usinghttp://host:port/rest/api/latest/issue/keyUri structure
I have looked through the rest api document but couldn't figure it out. Your help will be highly appreciated. Got a deadline to meet 🥲
Hi @Shivam Sahal
the easiest might be to call the search endpoint with a JQL statement like version = "<your version>" and iterate through the result. Note that you can only retrieve 100 issues at a time, so you may have to use pagination to get all issues.
Alternatively, you could just Jira's normal issue search to search for the issues of that version and do a CSV export from there. There's also a lot of Marketplace apps that could help here.
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.