What's the administrator login for a Confluencec Trial Version that has been installed with the Windows wizard?
I have re-installed Confluence before, but I never got to step 10.
This time, I have uninstalled Confluence again AND have deleted all sub-folders in the Atlassian folder, which referred to Confluence. Then I re-installed Confluence again.
Now the wizard worked as described in the Setup Guide.
Problem solved.
Hi Peter,
You can set the local admin when you are installing confluence for the first time. if you need to retrieve the username and password of the local administrator you can follow the steps located in this page to help
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Unfortunately, I couldn't set the local admin when installing confluence for the first time. The wizard ran through smoothly and after starting confluence I was asked for user name and password.
Looks like you might have not noted down Step 10 in the setup wizard.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Setup+Guide#ConfluenceSetupGuide-10.SetUpSystemAdministrator
If you are setting up a new instance for a trial, recommend just reinstalling it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.