I have a table of cars where each row represents a separate car and one of the columns will have a date in it to represent when the car is ready. I would like a bar chart to show how many cars are planned to be ready on each date. Here's an example, let me know if you need more information! Many thanks,
| Car | Planned Date |
| ford | 2023/01/18 |
| MG | 2023/01/18 |
| Merc | 2023/01/20 |
The chart's Y axis should show 3 (3 car makes) and the X axis should show 18 and 20. The graph bars should be 2 and 1, i.e. "2" for 2 x cars on the 18th (ford and MG) and 1 for 1 x car on the 20th.
The goal is to look at the chart and to quickly see how many cars are planned for each date.
I'm using Atlassian version 7.19.0