Hi team,
I've tried to run the most recent version of Confluence on my device, but I was unable to do so because of the following issue. Check the attached for more information.
Note :- I've use https proxy setup
Confluence :- 8.0.2
Error:- 2023-01-17 17:46:36,235 INFO [main] [atlassian.confluence.bootstrap.SynchronyProxyWatchdog] The Confluence context path is empty. No further action is required.
Screen-shot -
https://sagarpatil-perennialsys.tinytake.com/msc/Nzc4ODAwN18yMDgzNDYyMA
Hi @Sagar Patil :
Could you please share the proxy configuration file, server.xml from Confluence and the application logs to analyze your issue?
Regards,
Mahesh Shinde
Hii @Mahesh Shinde
Thanks for response, please check attach image of my connector.
https://sagarpatil-perennialsys.tinytake.com/msc/Nzc5MjIxOV8yMDg0MDU4Ng
Sagar Patil
Hi @Sagar Patil
Thanks for sharing the details.
I guess, your context path is not properly mention in server.xml file.
Please , refer this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/set-a-context-path-for-atlassian-applications-836601189.html
And I don't see proxyName and proxyPort in connector configuration.
Could you please update the same and refer this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/using-apache-with-mod_proxy-173669.html
Let me know if you able to solve this issue.
Hello @Mahesh Shinde ,
I've modified the server.xml file in accordance with the document above, but I'm still receiving the following issue:-
2023-01-20 14:29:13,175 INFO [main] [atlassian.confluence.bootstrap.SynchronyProxyWatchdog] A Context element for ${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy is found in \confluence\atlassian-confluence-8.0.2\conf\server.xml. No further action is required
Thanks in advance.Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.