Hi !Kindly help me with simple way to make Bulk change to assignee from Assignee A to Assignee B in live project.Regards
Hi,
This is super easy.
Select the tick box for all the tickets you require. You should then see the Assign option and then you can select who you wish to assign to.
Cheers,
Suzi
Select Filters / Advanced Issue Search:Project = "xyz" and assignee = <the person you want to assign FROM>Then select the bulk change option on the top right dots menu, and "edit issues". Follow the prompts to Edit issues. And select the new Assignee.Easy.
You can run a query to filter all the records which are intended to be updated using "Assignee" field. Post which use "Bulk Changes" option which appears in top navigation by clicking on 3 dots. It will take you to a form wherein you can update the assignee field to new assignee.
Thanks so much Suzi but after checking tick box I didn't see Assign option.However I have done it in going to "edit issues". Appreciate your quick response.Have a good day !
Hi Derek !Thanks a ton for guidance. It helped me resolving my problem. :-) Have a good day !
Thanks so much Amit ! It really helpedHave a good day !
That's interesting. I don't have an edit issues button.
I'm assuming that's due to different clouds products.
yeah ! might be that
If you use Jira premium, you have the Advance Roadmap feature, there you can make any bulk change for up to 100 issues at once.
Notes about bulk change:
Thanks brother ! I have necessary permissions with me.Thank You !
Oh man!!!! I was like I know how to do this, I can answer. But everyone beat me to it.
Hmm we do use Jira Premium and yet I don't see the option. We use JSM.
Oh well doesn't bother me. I know how to do it in our system
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.