I'm working on doing to time automations for our company workflow. I've done this by setting up a number of commands that track the amount of time spent in the previous list when a card is moved out and then this populates in a custom field.
I am tracking this time spent in days as it makes it easy for us to take that data and convert it into an HH:mm format within google sheets.
I originally had the commands setup for minutes as opposed to days and that often showed a large number of decimal places (sometimes showing up to 10dp) when inputting the value, but had to change to days for the google sheets.
However, when running a few tests, I left a card in a column for 5 minutes (some of our milestones may take only 5-10 minutes), but when I moved the card out of the list, it set the {carddaysinpreviouslist} value to 0. It looks like days only tracks to 2 decimal places. Is there a way I can increase this, or do I have to revert back to minutes and then figure out a new conversion method in google sheets?
Appreciate any help