I am trying to create a swimlane on a board based on the times in the status. For instance: status = new AND createdDate > -7d OR status = "In Progress" AND updated > -7d OR status = "Needs Assessment" AND createdDate > -7d
What I am trying to do is capture all new issues created more than 7 days ago OR issues in progress or in needs assessment for longer than 7 days.
When I do this, this returns too many results, not all of which are greater than 7 days. If I fip the operator to < or the -7 to 7, it returns nothing. There are definitely more than 0 tickets that meet this category.
1) Maybe I'm assuming too much to think you can capture a rolling time period. If not, do I have other options?
2) Even if 1 is true, shouldn't it update every time "I run the query"--is there a way I can force this manually.
3) Sigh.