Hi,
I'm trying to compare my Release plans - what was originally in each of the sprints vs what they ended up as.
Is there a JIRA query to show the list of issues which were originally assigned to a sprint, perhaps on a certain dates?
You can use the Issue Search feature to find issues that were/are included in a particular sprint.
Click on Issues >> Search for Issues >> Advanced then enterĀ Sprint = <sprintNameOrID>:
Issues >> Search for Issues >> Advanced
SprintSearch.png
You can also use the Sprint Report to get information about past sprints.
Hi Shayne,
Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to search for issues which were originally in a sprint on a certain day? Reason I ask is I think your query will only show stories which are currently in that sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.