I am creating a dropdown field and I need to add more than 55 options and when I try it there is a message saying "You can´t add more than 55 field options".
How can I remove this restriction?
Hi @Iliana Korzeniewski
I assume you're using a Team-managed Project?
If yes, unfortunately you can't at this point - there is a limit of 55 options in a field for this Project type.
There is a feature request requesting an increase to these limits - vote for/watch JRACLOUD-78719
The alternative is to move to a Company-managed Project, where there are already higher limits.
Ste
Yes, now I see that the problem is that the project was created to be managed by the team.
Thanks for your help!
No worries!
If this answer helped resolve your query, could you accept it? This helps other users who find the question in future know this answer can help them too
Super
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.