Recently, I am using a jira plug-in and need to use sql query statements. I want to know the corresponding value of fix version in jira and which data table is it stored in. I do not know how to search for related problems in the official documents
Hi @arno ,
If you are using jira server / Data center versions, then projectversion table stores the Fix version details.
You should map multiple tables to get details like which version is mapped to which ticket etc.
This is described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-find-issues-with-a-specific-fix-version-affected-version-using-database-query-747834874.html
Hi @Rilwan Ahmed
Thank you for your reply
I have found the data I need, and I would like to ask you a question. jira contains three versions of data, which are unpublished, published and archived respectively. Is there any way to distinguish these three types of data in database query instead of human observation
There are columns RELEASED and ARCHIVED in the projectversion table. This will help you to distinguish. Please accept the answer if my comments solved your query
My database query results show that RELEASED and ARCHIVED can not solve my problem, I am looking for other solutions, thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.