Dear Sir/Madam
I have some users not able to view ticket before a date, example 10 Jan 2023.
May I know how can I check to fix the issue?
@Ken Loh -
Hi Ken:
Can you provide more information on your ask? So we can then assess better to assist you.
Example - What kind of error that your users are getting? Are they "Customer" of his/her issues? etc..
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Dear Joseph
The user has Ops Supervisor role and should be able to view all tickets in queue. But not sure why the user is unable to view the tickets that created/resolved before 10 Jan 2023.
How does the Ops Supervisor role defined and setup to access your project's access? Does the role members have agent licenses and how do they access issues via portal or project UI?
Best, Joseph
Thank you, it was the system/database issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.