hi jira:
I am a JIRA administrator,
When my team to submit comments, problems, comments on the content of : *#*#284#*#*, submitted, jira display for ##284## . * is missing,
See the attached pictures
d.png
JIRA PRD : 6.2.6
TEST JIRA 6.4.4 Is always the same
Oh! this is not a bug! comments Advanced mode, This is very bad. If I can switch to close the advanced mode
It is not a bug. It is the Wiki Renderer formatting the text. Text surrounded by asterisks is interpreted as bold. In fact, due to the fact that the same formatting used to be used by Confluence, the editor will start to make the same changes if you type that into an answer here:
##284#*#*
Except that this editor only triggers the bold substitution when the first asterisk is at a word boundary, apparently, so only the first one gets changed.
Although there are several ways to escape this, the simplest is to use the "{noformat}" macro:
{noformat} *#*#284#*#* {noformat}
Which results in this:
*#*#284#*#*
If you don't like this and really want to take away all abilities to format text, the use of the wiki renderer is configurable.
On a lighter note, I have to say that asterisks and hash marks aren't particularly effective at making the number really stand out. I would go with this, instead... -=≡░▒▓█ !!!! 284 !!!! █▓▒░≡=-
yes! this 'Wiki Renderer Macros Plugin' [*#*#284#*#*] , thank you! Chris Fuller!
thank you! Chris Fuller!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.