We are setting up a new Data Center Jira instance to which we will migrate from our existing Server setup once it is working. The issue I am having is that Single SignOn does not work externally.
I have an Azure Enterprise application that handles SSO and application proxy. SSO works fine internally, but when access externally, it goes through the Microsoft login, including MFA, but then get an error before getting to the dashboard:
AADSTS50011: The redirect URI '<<URL>>' specified in the request does not match the redirect URIs configured for the application '<<ID NUMBER>>'. Make sure the redirect URI sent in the request matches one added to your application in the Azure portal. Navigate to https://aka.ms/redirectUriMismatchError to learn more about how to fix this.
I have tried following the Microsoft redirect fix, but that does not solve the issue.
Any suggestions? I'm not sure why it works internally, but not externally.
Thank you.