Hi,
I tried to create my content table but i didn't work for me.
I follow this link page to create my content table, see the link below,
Table of Contents Macro | Confluence Data Center and Server 7.13 | Atlassian Documentation
Could you please remind me what i'm missing in the process of creation of my content table?
Best regard
Hi @franck ,
Welcome to the community!
Please describe the problem you are facing (it didn't work, what do you have?) and the steps you have taken (What did you do to receive aforementioned outcome). With just this information and no visuals, it is very hard to troubleshoot.
- Tessa
I FINALLY MANAGE TO RESOLVE MY *ISSUE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME !
Yaaayy, good job!
Can you describe the resolution, so others can find it if they are facing the same problem?
I am guessing (based on the screenshot) that you didn't have any actual headers (title format) in your document, so the table appeared empty?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.